The customer, by booking the property agrees to abide by the following Rental Conditions:
- PROPERTY OWNER’S DISCLAIMER – The property owner does not accept any liability for any loss, damage, or additional expenses incurred by the client or any member of the client’s party regardless of the cause. The property owner does not accept liability for any injury, death, loss, inconvenience or damage, alteration, delay or cancellation of the booking as a result of war, threat of war, riot or civil strife, terrorist activity (threatened or actual), natural disaster, fire, sickness, weather conditions, action at an airport or port by any government or public authority, technical problems relating to transport and airport regulations caused by technical, mechanical or electrical breakdowns or with the client’s accommodation or other circumstances as amounting to ‘force majeure’ or Acts of God or other similar events beyond the property owner’s control. In addition, the owner is not responsible for any physical injuries caused to the customers during their stay at the property. The properties offers are not official tourist structures or hotels. Rather, they are private homes. Being such, they do not have standards or categories recognized internationally, but instead reflect in their architecture and furnishings the local traditions and personal taste of the owners. Customers much accept differences in the properties, be them architectural or cultural, relative to their own homes.
- MINIMUM LETTING PERIOD: The minimum stay is 3 (three) nights.
- ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE: CHECK IN TIME: After 14:00 CHECK OUT TIME: Until 11:00
- LUGGAGE: In case of late departure, there is no place available to store your luggage in our villa.
- RATES INCLUDES: Welcome bottle of wine (Domaine Sigalas – Oia) upon arrival, complimentary basket of coffee, tea & chamomile, bottled water. Linen & towels change and general maid service are provided every 2(two) days. Slippers, towels & luxurious toiletries (“Korres” all Natural Greek bathroom) are provided.
- PAYMENTS TERMS: The deposit upon confirmation of 30% of the total is not refundable. Balance of payments must be paid no later than 60 days before the arrival. Failure to pay the balance on time will constitute cancellation and cancellation charges will become payable in accordance with cancellation policy.
- CANCELLATION POLICIES: Any cancellation by you (for whatever reason) must be in writing addressed to us by e-mail up to 60 days prior to arrival. The effective date of cancellation is the date on which written notification is received by us.
- 59 – 41 days before departure 25% cancellation fee
- 40 – 26 days prior departure 50% cancellation fee
- 25 – 10 days prior departure 70% cancellation fee
- Later Cancellations or No Shows – 100% cancellation fee
Cancellation or Travel Delay due to strike, weather or similar are subject to the above Cancellation Policy without exception.
Non-refundable Rates have no refund value in any case.
Evmenia will ensure that each cancellation will be dealt with flexibility and goodwill.
- ALTERATIONS OF CANCELLATION BY US:
8.1 In the unlikely event that it is necessary to make an alteration to or cancel the holiday accommodation we will inform you as soon as possible and, if requested, we will try to arrange alternative holiday accommodation of a similar type and standard.
8.2 If the alternative holiday accommodation is not acceptable, we will refund in full all monies paid and shall be under no other liability.
- NUMBER OF PEOPLE USING THE HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION: Only those persons named on the booking form may use the property without prior arrangement. The number of people staying at the property must not exceed the number of sleeping places indicated in the property description except in the case of infants under two years. In the event that the maximum number is exceeded without prior arrangement, we reserve the right to refuse or revoke the booking at their sole discretion.
- CHILDREN POLICIES: Children over the age of 14 (fourteen) are regularly accepted, provided their age is stated on the reservation request. The client is responsible for their conduct and potential damages.
- PETS: Regrettably, no pets are allowed on the property.
- SMOKING: Smoking is not allowed indoors.
- BEHAVIOUR: The person signing the contract is responsible for the correct and decent behavior of his party. Should you and your party not behave in such a manner we reserve the absolute discretion ask you and your party to vacate the property without a refund of the price.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT / PRE-AUTHORISATION: A security deposit of 1000€ will be pre-authorized upon the clients’ arrival to guarantee any possible damages or losses of items of the property. The pre-auth is released on the day of departure (or the next working day) after the property has been checked. Please be aware that your card issuer may take several days to make the funds available to you after we instruct the release.
- EXTERNAL MAINTENANCE – The owner or his/her representative have, if necessary, free access to the property for essential maintenance purposes.
- WATER AND ELECTRICITY: If you experience a shortage of water, we will do everything we can in time to reestablish its supply. Electricity can also be disrupted, normally for a short period of time. However, we cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience created by events beyond our control.
- VALUABLES: Valuables left at the property are at the clients’ risks. Neither the owner nor the property staff can be held responsible for their loss or misplacement.
- COMPLAINTS: Your holiday enjoyment is of prime importance to us. In the event that you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday you must immediately report the matter to our manager so that we have the opportunity to resolve the matter on the spot. Until we are aware of a problem or complaint we cannot begin to resolve it.
- CONDITIONS: When accepting your booking, it will be understood that you are agreeing to the Booking Conditions on behalf of all members of your party.
- JURISDICTION – In the event of controversy arising from the booking and property rental, only the Greek National Courts deal with the matter. By confirming the booking, the customer implies that the Rental Conditions have been understood and have thereby been accepted without reserve and without exception. If any of the conditions of this contract have become invalid or were invalid or if in this contract there should be a gap, the other conditions cannot be contested.